This year has been a doozy as in the pandemic, but as a social media support and blogger, I have really grown and it feels incredible. I haven’t blogged on my site much lately, but I have been regularly blogging for AliceKeeler.com. I appreciate Alice’s support for educators and letting guest bloggers share their creations on her platform!
If you are interested in reading my blogs from her site, take a look:
I know I have written a few more, but you can see I’ve been blogging more than ever! If you can guest blog for someone with a large platform, jump at the opportunity.
Here are a few blogging tips I’ve learned along the way:
- WRITE, WRITE, WRITE: Consistency helps builds your audience.
- SEEK Feedback from others who will critically look at your writing. Don’t shy away from feedback, it is the KEY to help you grow in your writing.
- SHARE what you are doing without fear. There are others out there who will learn from your work!
- REVISE REVISE REVISE and then publish.
- Edit others’ writing and you are supporting them and growing in your own writing skills.
- Blog posts don’t have to be long. No one has a ton of time, even during a pandemic. 300-400 words and a couple of headings for organization is the sweet spot for many busy readers. Watch the size of your graphics because really large pictures take a while to load when readers go to your post.
Thank you for reading and supporting my work. I’m so excited that I will feature my first guest blog on here soon!!